Making a House Warming Party Banner
A fun way to decorate your new home for a house warming party is to make a simple banner with free letter printed on card stock hung on twine with clothes pins.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute little banner I made for our house warming party. You can find sites on the internet that allow you to print banner letters for free. (I referenced the website I used below). I printed the banners online with Snapfish for 9 cents each, but you can print these letters with a printer using card stock paper, or send to your local photo developing stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4x6 letters
- clothes pins
- hot glue
- With the clothespin, clip down each letter to the piece of twine string.
- Using felt, freehand draw and cut out petals.
- I cut a total of 14 petals. For the center of the flower, I cut out a total of 2 circles.
- Using hot glue, assemble your flower.
- Using generous amount of hot glue, hot glue the flowers to the ends of the banner (or you can use clothespin clip).
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.