Making a House Warming Party Banner

Category Decorations
A fun way to decorate your new home for a house warming party is to make a simple banner with free letter printed on card stock hung on twine with clothes pins.

This is a cute little banner I made for our house warming party. You can find sites on the internet that allow you to print banner letters for free. (I referenced the website I used below). I printed the banners online with Snapfish for 9 cents each, but you can print these letters with a printer using card stock paper, or send to your local photo developing stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Link: https://thecottagemarket.com/freebie-gallery/

• 4x6 letters
  • twine
  • felt
  • clothes pins
  • scissors
  • hot glue

1. With the clothespin, clip down each letter to the piece of twine string.
  2. Using felt, freehand draw and cut out petals.
  3. I cut a total of 14 petals. For the center of the flower, I cut out a total of 2 circles.
  4. Using hot glue, assemble your flower.
  5. Using generous amount of hot glue, hot glue the flowers to the ends of the banner (or you can use clothespin clip).