Making a House Warming Party Banner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
May 29, 2019
This is a cute little banner I made for our house warming party. You can find sites on the internet that allow you to print banner letters for free. (I referenced the website I used below). I printed the banners online with Snapfish for 9 cents each, but you can print these letters with a printer using card stock paper, or send to your local photo developing stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4x6 letters
- clothes pins
- hot glue
- With the clothespin, clip down each letter to the piece of twine string.
- Using felt, freehand draw and cut out petals.
- I cut a total of 14 petals. For the center of the flower, I cut out a total of 2 circles.
- Using hot glue, assemble your flower.
- Using generous amount of hot glue, hot glue the flowers to the ends of the banner (or you can use clothespin clip).
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.