Home Remedies For Bursitis

Category Home Remedies
The bursa is the cushion between the tendon and the bone, that reduces friction which can cause pain. This is a guide about home remedies for bursitis.

Does anyone have a home remedy for bursitis in hip joint?

Linda from Arroyo Grande, CA

Answers

You might find this weird as I did when I first heard it until I tried and it worked like magic. It is W-40. Yes the stuff that you use to loosen bolts with. Just spray it on. My pain goes away in a matter of minutes when I use it. I got this tip off the internet. A lady used it for her arthritis. Worked wonders for her as it did for me. Hope it does for you too.~Janette~

I use W-40 and it works miracles. Hope this helps. ~Janette~

I messed up my other post. I ment to say I use WD-40. It works great on the pain. Dont know why but it does. ~Janette~

I get this, and the only thing I know to tell you is to rest, take an anti-inflammatory medication such as aleve, and put an ice pack on the area.

I don't know if you have the same thing, but I get this because I have "snapping hip syndrome", where the IT band is too tight, and it rubs against the bony area of the hip, causing the bursitis. I have been able to greatly cut back on bursitis flare-ups by doing hip stretches daily, when I'm not having pain.