Home Remedies for a Dog's Ear Infection?

What is the best home remedy for a dog's ear infection?

Best Answer

When my dog has an ear infections or mites in his ears, I use baby oil. I have also used honey mixed with warm water. I add a few drops to each year. I do this for a few days. After you can use a cotton ball or QTip to clean around his year. I normally add the baby oil to the ears for a month. The first 3 days it is every day. After it is every 3 days for 2 weeks then it is every 5 days for the last week.

Ok, thank you.

You can mix equal quantities of water, hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar. Put this solution in the pet's ear and rub the base of the ear. Thereafter, using a cotton ball, clean the ear. This will prevent the growth of yeast.

Thank you

Top 5 Natural Remedy for Dog Infection.

Reference: www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/.../

I hope your dog feels better.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

There are several types of ear infections and some treatments are good for more than one but it is always a good thing to try and identify what type of infection this is.

If your dogs ears are yeasty-smelling with a dark brown discharge, he probably has a yeast infection. Yeasty ears may be itchy but usually are not painful
Apply a small amount of organic probiotic yogurt (it must have active strains of probiotic bacteria) to the ear. Rub well. This is the best natural remedy to ward off yeast infections.

You can usually identify mites by the coffee-ground bumps in the ear, and the outer ear may have reddish crustiness. If your dog has ear mites, treat with a drop or two of mineral oil, olive oil, or garlic oil to remove as much debris as possible. The oil can help asphyxiate the mites. Do this treatment every 3 days for 2 weeks because ear mite eggs hatch every 4 days.

Bacterial infections can also occur. In these cases you may notice a bad-smelling dark brown, yellow or greenish discharge.

homeremedyshop.com/.../

Thank you

It depends on what is causing it. Here is a page to help with many routes depending on what it is from:

peterdobias.com/.../11014029-ear-infection-in-dogs-natural...

Pets Dogs HealthSeptember 1, 2017
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Home-Remedies-for-a-Dogs-Ear-Infection.html