Home Remedy for Worming Dogs?

How can I deworm a puppy without paying an expensive vet? Isn't there a place I can purchase the deworming solution? I am fostering a stray and already have two dogs that can get contaminated by the foster. I do not want this to happen, but cannot afford the vet bill right now. What do I do?

By Hollie from Bossier, LA

We have 8 dogs, most of them working dogs, and I do most of the medicating myself.
It depends on the type of worms they have. I use Pyrantel liquid wormer. It is available at Walmart in a small size, and at most feed stores in a larger bottle. Just follow the label directions. It doesn't work on all worms, so be sure that you are treating the correct kind.
Best of luck to you!

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 16, 2010
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Home-Remedy-for-Worming-Dogs.html