Home Repair Help for Low Income Elderly?

My mom and dad live in Howard PA 16841. Their furnace was condemned. All they have is my dad's VA coming in I think. I am just finding things out. Where can I get them a furnace? I can not afford it. They need weatherization done too. They are 82 and 84 and dad is on oxygen 24/7. I live in Baltimore. I knew things were bad, but omg. Mom has no health insurance. I just need help. I love them. They live in a mobile home. I have done a lot of repairs on my own, but where can someone turn for help?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Bronze Answer Medal for All Time! 220 Answers
February 22, 20160 found this helpful

You can try this agency for possible help-scroll down to your state for the correct agency.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 22, 2016
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2022-10-22 07:22:39 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.