Homecoming Decorating Idea

I need an idea to decorate outside by the gym door entrance. The theme is "Glow Fight Win". I have a laser show for inside, but need outdoor decorations. This is for the homecoming dance. Thanks.

By Cheryl

I haven't totally thought out the ideas, but maybe you could add to them by brainstorming.

1. Attach glowsticks around the doorway covering them with something (don't know what yet) and diffusing the light allowing the color(s) to "glow" through.
Or,
2. Attach glow necklaces stretched out to spell the school's name or the words: "Glow Fight Win." I think I like that idea! :)

Hope that gives you something to go on.

Holidays and Parties Parties School HomecomingSeptember 3, 2014
🎃
🍂