Saying Yes to a Homecoming Dance Invitation

Category Homecoming
Homecoming is a memorable event. This guide includes ways to respond to creative homecoming invitations.

I was asked to homecoming with the saying, "If I can make pigs fly will you go to homecoming with me?", with balloons with pigs on them. I wanted to respond with the same farm theme and use cows, but I need some kind of idea. My other idea is to answer in a "farmish", if that's a word, way would work too thanks!

By Channing

Answers

Why can't you just say yes? It seems like everything now needs to have a theme. I could ask the person that asked you the same thing, why didn't the person just ask you?

Say yes. He is waiting for an answer. You don't need to be clever. He wants to be the clever one, you want to go to the dance.

Because it's more fun to be creative :-) And it's all part of the fun..... You could find a cute cow figurine and send him a note that says "I'd be udderly happy to go with you".

Or you could use a horse and say "I'd never say neigh to a guy who can fly a pig"

Or you could use a chicken and say "I'd be a chicken if I refused"

Anyway, I know these are "corny" but you get the idea.....Have fun!!

Cow could I say no? on a note tied to a cow balloon.

You moooooove my heart with this request. How can I resist such a swinely handsome razorback? I can't wait to have you steer me to the dance floor, calf (cause) you asked me in such a bovine way. I am udderly delighted to go with you!

Friends named MOOBERRY, they have heard everything.

Sounds Moovelous to me!

The way he asked you was too cute and clever! :D

My first thought was to maybe present him with a rubber duck and say or write something like "going to prom with you would be just ducky!" For the cow thing, maybe you could find the "cow over the moon" illustration from that childhood poem "Hey Diddle Diddle" and say or write something like "I'm over the moon about going to prom with you!"

Or, as a couple of people suggested, you could just say yes and let him know how clever he was to have asked you with the "pigs fly" thing...saying that it was a hard act to follow would probably make him feel 10 feet tall.

Thanks guys! (The sign says "I Would Be 'UDDERLY' Excited To Go To Homecoming With You!")

A couple nights ago, I got asked to homecoming. The guy who asked me made an Oreo cake and put a mix CD between the two layers. I had to listen to the whole thing to figure out who it was. Each song title started with the letters of his name. His name is Caleb- so the first song was Come Home, the second was Always, and so on.

But now I need a creative way to answer. Ideas?

By Ac