Homemade Adult Wipes

contest winner icon

I am a caregiver and I have found the price of adult wipes (like baby wipes) are expensive, so I make my own. I have saved so much money making these. All you need to have is patience and time.

You will need:

• 1-roll white VIVA paper towels, separated and fold-put in plastic contanier with lid)
  • 2 cups warm water
  • 2 Tbsp. baby wash
  • 2 Tbsp. baby oil
  • 1 tsp. aloe vera

Directions:

Mix all ingredients and pour over wipes. If the wipes seem dry, make more mix solution as before. I personally go to dollar tree and get baby wash and baby oil.

By cjmom from TN

I make my own babywipes for my grandkids. I use the same ingredients except for the aloe vera. I love the scent and how much money I have saved by making my own. I use them also for clean-ups after meals. Great for cleaning little dirty faces and hands as well...also makes the perfect baby shower gift.

This sounds like a great idea but don't the paper towels get too soaked and shred?

What if you don't have baby oil or baby wash and you are unable to run up to the store to get some? Can I substitute them with something else?

Can it be use to clean private part

Make Your Own BathroomMay 8, 2011
🐛
🌻
📓