Homemade Air Freshener
This homemade air freshener is really cheap to make at home. I got tired of spending a lot of my money that I really didn't have on store bought air fresheners. Then I thought, "Why not make some myself?" I wanted to make something that will mix good with water and not stain anything I spray on it, and I can use a smell that I like.
- spray bottle
- Suavitel fabric softener (Field Flowers Scent)
- Sit the spray bottle on a level surface.
- Open the Suavitel and use the cap to measure out the fabric softener into the spray bottle. (Use 2 caps, can add 3 caps if desired)
- Fill the spray bottle with water, leaving 2 inches at the top to insert the spray nozzle. Shake lightly.
- Now you are ready to spray your homemade air freshener. Use this on beds, carpet, rugs, couches, curtains, and inside cars.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.