Homemade Chili Seasoning Recipes

Category Spices
Having you herbs and spices ready to season your chili can help you make a consistently delicious dish, and save you time and money. This page contains homemade chili seasoning recipes.

I would like a recipe that I can prep in a large batch to use when making chili, similar to the packets of chili seasoning I buy at the store.

Answers

When I make chili, I brown one pound of hamburger and 1/2 pound of ground turkey, then add tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, onion and green pepper, and dark kidney beans. But for spices, I use about 2 Tbls chili powder (more if needed), 1 tsp garlic powder, salt (if needed), black pepper, 1 tsp red crushed pepper, and a pinch of sugar. I hope you can multiply these amounts for the batch you're making.

Food and Recipes Recipes SpicesOctober 24, 2015
🌻
🎃
🎂