Homemade Clock Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
Many interesting things can be a housing for clock works. This page contains homemade clock ideas.

My friend's teenage son is part of a band. He loves rock music and plays the electrical guitar. For his birthday, I wanted to make a wall-mountable clock that would fit his interests.

The completed project.

Looking for a something to do with those old vinyl records? Turn them into a kitchen clock as a special birthday gift for a friend. A real budget-friendly craft that delivers a pleasing end result!

finished clock

Debra Frick

A Dog Gone Good Time (Or how to redo a Doctor's Clock). I paid a dollar for the one in the picture. I loved the blue and green together and thought I need a new clock for my office.

Updated Promotional Clock with Photo of Dogs

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Mix the dye and following package directions dye the wreath and wood. Let dry. Drill a hole in the middle of the wood and stretch the piece of netting over it.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description

My husband just took the insides out and added this clock work. We wanted to keep this "oldie"

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This is a page about making a domino clock. Turn an inexpensive wall clock into a unique decoration that is fun and functional.

Making a Domino Clock

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts MiscellaneousJanuary 27, 2013
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Clock-Ideas.html