Homemade Coffee Filters?

How can I make my own coffee holders for my brew station that makes up to 12 cups of coffee?

By Rose Marie from S/W MS

I suppose you could make some out of a porous cloth or something, but they'd get messy looking in a hurry. Anything out of paper would probably not save you any $$. I have a permanent filter. That's your best bet in my opinion. It is made of copper or stainless steel and fits inside your coffee pot just like a paper filter, except you take it out each time and empty the grounds and wash it off and use again and again.

I have had mine so long I don't recall where I got it. You can probably obtain one at stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond. Doubtful, but not impossible, to maybe get one at Walmart or Target.

I got a permanent filter at amazon.com

I've used a paper towel in a pinch and they work very well but for green purposes if doing so on a regular basis you could cut cheese cloth to about the size of a paper towel instead and then hand wash as needed.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceDecember 14, 2012
👒
🐛
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Coffee-Filters.html