Homemade Pizza Dough
This pizza dough is great! You can make the dough, and refrigerate it for up to a week. You can also freeze it. It's great for company, and the whole family. It takes just a few steps, and then add the sauce and toppings.
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 pkg yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Mix all ingredients until it forms a ball.
- With a little more flour, dust a small area to knead your dough.
- Shape in a ball. Place in a bowl, and put plastic wrap over it. This dough will need to almost double in size.
- Either roll out or flatten the dough with your hands, depending on the thickness you want your pizza. Pre heat oven at 450 degrees F.
- Add your favorite white or red sauce and toppings. Cook your 15 to 20 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!