Homemade Spray for Flying Insects

How do I make a homemade inexpensive spray for flying insects?

By Marion

I use pure undiluted Listerene. A friend who has chicken houses here in Arkansas uses it around her home and it is very successful in keeping fies away. I just walk around every few days or so and spray the stuff all around. Especially on outdoor furniture (cloth). If it rains - just spray again. It works!

I also keep a huge litter box in my garage and the flies are relentless. I have not had a single fly since I began spraying around the box and the door to my home!

I use a cheap can of hair spray. Spray the flying insects and it stiffens their wings so they can't fly! I use this especially on bees or wasps that get in the house. Works every time!

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceAugust 27, 2014
🌻
📓
🎂