How Do You Hand Bind Carpet Remnants?

How do you hand bind carpet remnants? We just got new wall to wall installed and I would like to bind some remnants for area rugs.

Joyce from Danville, NH

Answers:

How do you hand bind carpet remnants?

I did this with berber carpeting so I don't know if longer carpeting would work. I simply took biased tape and hot glued it to the back side and then to the front.. I did this for a runner on our up-stair's steps (all bedrooms are upstairs). We are a family of six and in 2 years we have not had a problem.

Hope this helps. (10/05/2006)

By Mommy

Wall to wall carpeting, the leftovers of which are the topic of this post, is usually very rough on the underside to help it stay in place on the pad. Are you likewise using a thick pad under the remnant so as to not scratch up hardwood, LPV, or laminate? Thanks.

🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-21 09:23:15 in 885 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-Do-You-Hand-Bind-Carpet-Remnants.html