Using White Iodine for Weak Fingernails

I have received so many great tips and information from this site that I thought I was over-due for a pay-back.

Ladies, for those of us who have weak, soft, splitting fingernails, listen up! Buy a bottle of White Iodine (at Wal-Mart or any pharmacy-it can be ordered). It is also very inexpensive - $1.49.

Coat nails every day for a week and then a couple of times a week afterwards. It binds the protein of the nail (or something) but it will make them harder. You will not believe it. It truly works! Try it--you will love it!

By Nolasandy from New Orleans, LA

How do I use white iodine nail varnish help to repair damaged nails?

Thanks.

Answers

What was the cause of your nail damage? Damage to nails can be evidence that you have a health condition that needs medical treatment--not just the cosmetic thing to make them look better.

Unless the cause of the damage is known (like you were working in the yard so such), before starting any over the counter treatment it is important to know why the nails are not strong/are damaged.

I have a thyroid condition and one of my first symptoms (before I was diagnosed) brittle nails. Had I looked to an over the counter treatment for this, I would have delayed getting diagnosed and put onto the right treatment. My nails are fine now and I will be on thyroid meds for the rest of my life.

Once you know you have a clean bill of health, just verify with your doctor that it is safe for YOU to use. He/she knows your history and can verify if it is safe for you.

Hope you have a clean bill of health and the white iodine works for you!

This product can be hard to find in some countries or even in some states. There are a lot of good articles on the use of white iodine for nails and even hair loss. If it is only your fingernails the cause of this could be your manicures. If it is both your fingernails and toenails then this could be a medical condition that you should see a doctor about. I would read this article and see how it works to make sure it is right for you. nootriment.com/.../

Not knowing the reason for the damaged nails makes it more difficult to offer suggestions as some reasons could be medical and seeing a doctor should be a priority.

Fungus or nail damage from acrylic nails could possibly be helped by using white iodine. This can be bought at most drug stores and online.
It can be used every day; put on nails and under tips by using a q-tip but it tends to dry nails if used more than 2 weeks. Use once a week after the first 2 weeks.

You can also soak your nails in warm/hot vinegar several times a day.

www.amazon.com/.../B007V64TJE (Affiliate Link)

Answer this Question
In These Pages
Health & Beauty Beauty Nail TipsDecember 13, 2016
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43051071.tip.html