General AdviceConsumer Advice

How Does an Inkjet Printhead Work?

Can anybody advise what the technology of inkjet printhead, its specifications, and how does it work?

The inkjets squirt ink from cartridges onto the paper. I prefer the laser, as the ink is expensive and runs out quickly on the inkjets.

If you are a super geek like me, this is the super geek answer...they say it better then I could:

aldertech.com/.../

Curious why you ask. I never recommend people mess with the ink jets...the ink can be harmful if inhaled. I know some artists use it to paint, but if you have any lung issues, it can be super dangerous.

You can find your cartridge and the Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). Safety first people! See the link:

h22235.www2.hp.com/.../ijmsdsuseng.html

Thanks a lot

Sounds like you have a homework assignment and Pghgirl just answered it for you.

If that is the case then you should do more research so you will know that you found some information on your own.

If that is not the case, then you have just been given some excellent information on inkjet printhead for whatever reason you wanted to know.

Firstly , you have to know the basics and fundamentals of inkjet technology and types of print heads and the differences between Drop on demand and continuous inkjet , you can read more from this article : edgecolours.com/.../

and for print head understanding you have to know how inkjet nozzles work , so please find this article below :

edgecolours.com/.../

Thanks a lot, It is really what I search for