How to Make Air Plant Trolls
May 12, 2017
This project uses vintage Troll dolls. You remove their original hair and replace it with an air plant. You can add miniature items as accessories. You will need to mist them with water every week to keep the air plants alive.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 air plant per Troll
- 1 tile for each Troll family
- glue to mount the Trolls on tile and to attach accessories
- accessories such as earrings, bracelets, flowers for hair (air plant) - optional
- miniature items to go with the Trolls - optional
- Remove the Troll's original hair.
- Sand head after the hair is removed.
- Find an air plant that fits your Troll's head.
- You may need to add a drop of glue to secure the air plant to the head.
- Glue on any jewelry.
- Find a tile that fits on which to mount your Troll family.
- Glue the Trolls to the tile.
- Glue any other accessories or miniature items onto your Troll or the tile.
- Let the glue dry over night.
- Mist the air plant once a week to keep your plant alive.
Read More Comments Sally
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 116 Feedbacks
May 14, 20170 found this helpful
These are so cute, another troll lover!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.