How to Make Tiny Paper Umbrellas
Make these tiny paper umbrellas as drink decorations for your next party. Any color or pattern of paper can be used for any theme.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This little tiny umbrella, can be used in cocktails or even wth small dolls for your little girl. This is a very simple craft to make together with your kids.
Total Time: 5 mins. +
- colored papers
- 1 cotton bud
- glue stick and glue gun
- washi tape
- Make small circles on your colored paper (depending on how many colors you want on your umbrella).
- First fold it in half, and then fold it again. So, you fold the circles in half twice.
- When you are done folding, glue them all together until you can form a circle with them.
- Remove the cotton on the tips of your cotton bud and use washi tape on the bottom to make the handle of the umbrella.
- Now insert it in the umbrella. Make sure the stick is above the paper on the top of the umbrella. Use a glue gun to make a strong bond between the stick and the paper. You are done with your little umbrella!