Tiny Paper Umbrella
This little tiny umbrella, can be used in cocktails or even wth small dolls for your little girl. This is a very simple craft to make together with your kids.
Total Time: 5 mins. +
- colored papers
- 1 cotton bud
- glue stick and glue gun
- washi tape
- Make small circles on your colored paper (depending on how many colors you want on your umbrella).
- First fold it in half, and then fold it again. So, you fold the circles in half twice.
- When you are done folding, glue them all together until you can form a circle with them.
- Remove the cotton on the tips of your cotton bud and use washi tape on the bottom to make the handle of the umbrella.
- Now insert it in the umbrella. Make sure the stick is above the paper on the top of the umbrella. Use a glue gun to make a strong bond between the stick and the paper. You are done with your little umbrella!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!