Tiny Paper Umbrella
This little tiny umbrella, can be used in cocktails or even wth small dolls for your little girl. This is a very simple craft to make together with your kids.
Total Time: 5 mins. +
- colored papers
- 1 cotton bud
- glue stick and glue gun
- washi tape
- Make small circles on your colored paper (depending on how many colors you want on your umbrella).
- First fold it in half, and then fold it again. So, you fold the circles in half twice.
- When you are done folding, glue them all together until you can form a circle with them.
- Remove the cotton on the tips of your cotton bud and use washi tape on the bottom to make the handle of the umbrella.
- Now insert it in the umbrella. Make sure the stick is above the paper on the top of the umbrella. Use a glue gun to make a strong bond between the stick and the paper. You are done with your little umbrella!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.