How to Make a Bottle Cap Mini Flower Basket
February 25, 2019
This is one very good idea/suggestion for those who are looking for a low cost party souvenir. For illustration purposes I created a sample using scraps, including in the making of the flowers.
- 1 plastic bottle cap
- a bouquet of mini flowers
- ribbons of different colors and sizes
- specially designed scented paper
- glue (white glue/hot glue)
- double sided tape
- other accessories of your choice
- Cover the bottle cap very neatly with a special scented paper. Or you can also use fabric to cover it.
- Pour some white or hot glue inside the basket and fill with green paper trimmings. See photo.
- Cut a small strip out of the scented paper. Fold it thinly.
- Bend the strip to form the handle. Glue into place and wrap with a ribbon.
- The cap now looks exactly like a basket. Wrap its body with another ribbon.
- Pour hot glue over paper trimmings then put the flowers inside and fix them in your desired arrangement. The flowers I used in this project are all handmade by me due to lack of materials. I created them out of colored paper clippings.
- Add some more details and beautify as much as you want.
- You now have a pretty tiny basket of flowers.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.