How to Make a Cardboard Tube Shamrock
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
March 11, 2018
This is an adorable and easy to make shamrock using the center cardboard tubes from toilet paper. The puffy dimension you get from folding the tubes makes it so cute from every angle!
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 cardboard tubes from toilet paper
- hot glue gun
- 1 lollipop stick
- green paint
- Fold a cardboard tube in half, keeping the open ends circular.
- Staple the two open ends in the center to hold in place.
- Repeat with the other two.
- Heat up your hot glue gun and place glue on the side of one tube and affix another tube onto it.
- Glue the third one next to the second one, the glue the lollipop stick under them to act as the stem.
- Paint the tubes green, inside and out.
- Paint the stem.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- If you'd like to display it inside, pour beans or rocks into a vase and stick the shamrock in.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.