How to Make a Pipe Cleaner Butterfly Ring
Pipe cleaners have been a favorite toy and craft supply for decades. Fashion colored pipe cleaners into a cute butterfly ring following the instructions found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With just a couple pipe cleaners you can make this beautiful butterfly ring. This could even make great gift favors for a little girl's birthday party.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 strands assorted color pipe cleaners
- Twist 2 same sized pipe cleaner strands together. Twist enough to fit your child's finger.
- Twist pipe cleaner together to secure your child's ring finger.
- Open the pipe cleaner strands up into an X shape.
- Start to roll each strand to resemble butterfly wings. (Cut off any excess pipe cleaners if needed.)
- Using your fingers form the butterfly wings.
- For finishing touches, wrap a shorter pipe cleaner strand in the center of the butterfly and mold/form to achieve butterfly's antennae. Then your child is ready to wear their butterfly ring.