Pipe Cleaner Butterfly Ring
With just a couple pipe cleaners you can make this beautiful butterfly ring. This could even make great gift favors for a little girl's birthday party.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 strands assorted color pipe cleaners
- Twist 2 same sized pipe cleaner strands together. Twist enough to fit your child's finger.
- Twist pipe cleaner together to secure your child's ring finger.
- Open the pipe cleaner strands up into an X shape.
- Start to roll each strand to resemble butterfly wings. (Cut off any excess pipe cleaners if needed.)
- Using your fingers form the butterfly wings.
- For finishing touches, wrap a shorter pipe cleaner strand in the center of the butterfly and mold/form to achieve butterfly's antennae. Then your child is ready to wear their butterfly ring.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!