How to Make a Valentine's Day Spider Card
For a fun twist on traditional Valentine's Day cards, try this spider card. Use your child's artwork as the background for the web and add other embellishments as desired. This is the perfect card for family members, such as grandparents. See how to make your own below.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 13, 2020
Here is one way you could up-cycle your kid's painting creations. Turn them into sentimental cards. Perfect for grandparents, family, friends, classmates, neighbors, etc.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- child's artwork
- This is a piece of my daughter's art she made and no longer wants or needs.
- Find a construction paper color you'd like for your card. I used orange paper and cut in a square.
- Cut a heart shape from the painting.
- Draw spiderweb with black marker or Sharpie.
- Write a cute phrase suitable to the person/card. I wrote, " I heart hanging out with you" and "Happy Valentine's Day!"
- Finish off by cutting a circle as the spider body and drawing the spider. You have yourself a completed, thoughtful, and nicely decorated card.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.