Valentine's Day Spider Card
Here is one way you could up-cycle your kid's painting creations. Turn them into sentimental cards. Perfect for grandparents, family, friends, classmates, neighbors, etc.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- child's artwork
- This is a piece of my daughter's art she made and no longer wants or needs.
- Find a construction paper color you'd like for your card. I used orange paper and cut in a square.
- Cut a heart shape from the painting.
- Draw spiderweb with black marker or Sharpie.
- Write a cute phrase suitable to the person/card. I wrote, " I heart hanging out with you" and "Happy Valentine's Day!"
- Finish off by cutting a circle as the spider body and drawing the spider. You have yourself a completed, thoughtful, and nicely decorated card.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!