How to Stock Your Camper's Freezer

You can save money on your vacation by buying foods on sale while at home, and filling your camper's freezer before your vacation.This is a page about stocking your camper's freezer.

Every summer, my husband and I load up our camper and head out to explore the USA. Groceries along the way can get expensive. To beat the costs of on the road shopping, I start early in the spring buying small steaks, etc.

I have a vacuum sealer and I put the items in freezer bag and vacuum seal them, making sure they foods lay flat. I have an extra small chest freezer in the basement and I start filling it up. Come camping time, I take out what I want to put it the camper freezer, with everything flat I can pack it full. After each trip, we come back home and I can restock.

So far in my chest freezer I have steaks, hashbrowns, cookies, small pork roast, chops, and pulled pork already sealed up.

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceMarch 11, 2018
🎂
🌻
🎃