Pop Up Camper Won't Go All the Way Down

Category Other
It is sometimes difficult to determine why your camper top is not closing all the way. This is a page about pop up camper won't go all the way down.

I have an old Starcraft pop up, whose shell won't go all the way down. All the sides seem to go down at the same rate, but with about three inches to go, the entire thing stops. As far as I can tell there are no blockages. It continues to crank the final few turns, but to no effect, as if the cables are turning, but the top doesn't budge.

By Troy S.

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Hi Troy,
My Starcraft camper does the same thing. Make sure that you tuck as much of the tent fabric toward the center as you can. what I do is pull down each corner manually and then latch each one of them.

We latch one corner and then going on a diagonal latch the opposite corner. Hope this helps. Mike

We recently bought a '95 pop up and when we were taking it down the front went down, but the back won't. I think the cable came off. Is there anything we could do?

Answers

There is a forum on the website thepopupprincess.com. You can post your question there.

Home and Garden Repair OtherFebruary 20, 2017
📓
🎂
🌻