Ideas for Boy's 13th Birthday Party?

My son is having friends over for his birthday and they're going to watch a movie and order Popeye's. He doesn't know what else to with his friends and I can't think of anything else either. Can you please help me with some cool and fun ideas?

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 337 Feedbacks

Is there someplace close that they could go for an activity, such as soccer or basketball or whatever sport they all like? Boys of this age usually like to be active, so starting the festivities with something active might be nice. My sons always liked a swimming party. Some guys also like to play board games or cards, which might be a good activity to start the party as well. Of course, video games are always an option, but if you have a crowd, many end up watching.

We did "Minute-to-Win-it games with my son & 12 of his friends. I bought all kinds of prizes (lanyards, pencils, water bottles, flashlights, stickers, etc...mostly all sports themes). The kids were 11 and they all LOVED it!!!

I had about 6 other adults to help with the "game stations" with timers, etc. All of his friends & parents said it was the best party ever. I got the prizes on clearance and it really didn't cost too much.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

If you can go outdoors, play a sport that is appropriate for the time of year. Boys have lots of energy!

u hater not all boys have lots of energy thats stereotypical im a boy and im super chill

Anonymous

lol

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 15, 2016
🍂
🎃
Generated 2022-10-20 09:07:17 in 932 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ideas-for-Boys-13th-Birthday-Party.html