Boy-Girl Birthday Party Advice for Parents

Category Birthday
Planning a birthday party for both boys and girls presents its own set of considerations. This is a guide about boy-girl birthday party.

This is a guide about boy-girl sleepover advice. Parents can find themselves struggling with the request by their child to host a co-ed sleepover.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My son says he would like to have a boy-girl party this year. I'm wondering if he's old enough. He's 13 going on 14. And I think he wants to have a mature party. With intimate games (7 minutes in heaven). I am a little uneasy if that is what he is going for. So please give me your opinions.

Thanks,
LeAnn from Tulsa, Oklahoma

Answers

Best Answer

As long as the party is supervised, things won't get intimate. Just make sure you supervise and it seems to me it should be ok.

Best Answer

He's too young for that sort of party. But, since he's open enough with you to ask, I'd be delicate when turning him down.

I might say that in a few years you'd support those kinds of games but for now it's not appropriate.