Ideas for Girl's 12th Birthday

My daughter is having 3 friends over for a sleepover for her 12th birthday. I am looking for a fun, inexpensive place to take them. We live in the Treasure Coast, Florida (Port St Lucie area). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Best Answer

The cheapest place is your local park. Bring a picnic lunch and have a softball game. Go out for ice cream afterwards.

Best Answer

Another thing young girls and big girls enjoy too, is making jewelry with those pretty beads that can be strung on a string,
that you can pick up at a craft store. I know my granddaughters
absolutely love making bracelets and necklaces out of those, and it keeps them busy for hours on end while they're using their imagination and giggling and having fun with what they're making. They love it.

And maybe if you don't plan on going anywhere, you can bbq or boil hot dogs too and make potato salad which is not expensive, and the dogs and potato salad seem pretty universal in that everyone loves to eat that, and it should be an easy cleanup if you also use some birthday party paper plates which will also be

festive since it's a birthday party.

Have fun, whatever you do! And Happy Birthday!

Best Answer

What my daughter loved for her 12th birthday party was a treasure hunt. We had a swim party and afterwards a treasure hunt The kids had a list of clues and they had to go and find the items on the list. Each one of the items was a small gift I had purchased at the dollar store which made a big hit with the kids.

Furthermore, what the kids all wanted to eat was Mac and Cheese. You can make your own homemade version which is delicious. Add some hot dogs to the mix and see how fast they eat this up.