General AdviceConsumer Advice

Identifying Bed and Breakfast Bath Towels

Almost a year ago, we visited a bed & breakfast in Pennsylvania. They had the most wonderful bath towels, the quality I've not seen for years! Please look at the photo (I am that serious about their quality, I took a pic for just this purpose!)

Please identify the brand, name, anything that would help me identify, and hopefully purchase some of these lovely, good quality towels.

Thank you hugely!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I'm not sure if anyone can identify the brand by looking at the photo as the style is used by many well known companies.

I would suggest calling the bed and breakfast and ask them about the brand as I'm sure they would be glad to tell you. But since you do not see a name tag on the towel, it is possible it is a towel that is produced for commercial establishments and may not be available at a retail store.

I agree! You could call the Bed & Breakfast place and ask if they can let you know the brand or where they purchased their towels.

Definitely call the place. If anything, they can tell you about their supplier and you can contact them :)

This is the suggestion I would have given. If the supplier is not selling to the general public, ask the proprietors if they could order for you and you would reimburse them for the towels and the shipping to you.

Many bnb and hotels use hotel suppliers. Check this one out, they are a big one in the industry. They sell diferent grades of linens. You probably want the 5 star towels. https://www.ali … -star-towel.html