Identifying Brown Flying Insects

I have brown flying insects in my room. Most of the time they climb on my body. What are they?

If someone on here cannot help you, take some of these ans put them in a sealed plastic bag. Dont crush the bugs. Take the bag to a place that sells pesticides and they can help you identify it and get rid of it.

Looks like an adult Oxycopis suturalis (from backwards searching), a type of beetle

We have these here in Tahiti and we call them cockroaches. But I think this is a bit smaller than the ones we have here, but it is in the roach family. I really hate them when it rains they come out in swarms and they either run or fly around the home.