Identifying Bugs That Live Under Your Skin?


I have bugs that live under your skin. The doctor said at first it was scabies, but later said no. I have had 8 treatments and I still have them. Some of them are tiny brownish black and white and shaped like a tiny triangle and under the skin it looks like triangle, but it gets bigger and has a tiny black bug in each corner. The other one looks like a flying flea. I pulled one out of my forehead.


They bite really hard and I can feel them under my skin. They make my skin tingle and make sores on my skin. They get in my eyes, ears, and mouth and I had one on my lip. No one else in my family or grandkids have gotten them. I can pull them out with tweezers and I think they had babies at one time because I pulled off my scabs in the salt water and there were hundreds of them. Any ideas?

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks
August 13, 20180 found this helpful

Sorry to hear that you are suffering. Will send up prayers that you and your doctor can figure it out.

There is a nice website on webmd that shows bites and tells you what it was that bit you. I have found it very helpful and my doctor recommended it, so it is legit.


Hope you get answers soon! Prayers all around!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
August 13, 20180 found this helpful

Ticks, chiggers and scabies also live under the skin. I would go for another opinion.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 107 Posts
August 13, 20180 found this helpful

it would be helpful to know where you live because a lot of weird bugs live in the tropics, also good to know if you've been travelling recently


some ideas:

- a certain type of flea burrows under the skin and is small

- face mites (Demodex folliculorum) are triangular in nature but very small. Also all humans have them with no incident. But sometimes if you're immunosuppressed their population explodes and that can cause you problems. Generally it's just acne and rosacea they cause but maybe a type of face mite could cause what you experience

- bird mites can really wreak havoc on people when theyjump host

- there is a horrific and bizarre condition known as Morgellons where it appears like fibres are coming out of the skin

- here's another post with people wondering about weird and terrible infestations on skin

things to do could be to eat lots of garlic, bathe in vinegar water, bathe in rubbing alcohol, spray with tea tree oil, and some have exposed themselves to a sunbed or tanning bed for relief

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 13, 2018
Fourth of July Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2021-06-26 09:48:16 in 904 msecs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.