Identifying Bugs on New Bed?

I had a brand new bed delivered from Argos and upon opening the bed I brushed off what I thought was dust, but, to my horror realised it was bugs. I cannot for the life of me identify them and wondered if anyone can help me please. I'm devastated that I may have an infestation. They were all over the bed and stuck to the tape used for packing, Argos infestation department (can you believe they even have an infestation department) won't even take the bed away! Nor will they pay for pest control until it's confirmed my house is in fact infested! I'm worried they are bed bugs as Argos uses the same trucks to remove old mattresses. It must happen to so many people unknowingly.

Help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance from this worried mummy x

These are bed bugs. Get the bed out of your house right now before your whole house is infected. Call the people who delivered this bed and have them come immediately to pick it up and get it out of there. Put the plastic back on the bed to try and keep the bugs from getting out in your home.

Wrap the mattress in plastic and take it out of your home. Call an exterminator and send the bill to the mattress company.

It sounds like you have spoken to the company and they are not being helpful.

Did you go up the "food chain" asking to speak to supervisors at every level until someone helped?

If you still get no resolve, do you have a TV news show that does consumer issues? I would call them and have them aware of the problem and then perhaps the company would take this back and give you your money back so you can get a new mattress elsewhere.

I made the picture of the bug pretty big and to me it does not have the shape of a bed bug, but more of a weevil. Bedbugs are round, weevils are more teardrop shaped like yours.

Still, you don't want any bug in your house. Were the bugs you found living or dead? That does matter as if they were dead you most likely will not get an infestation from them and they probably just got stuck to the tape from the truck--which is still TOTALLY unacceptable.

Post back with updates! Sending prayers and all good wishes for a good resolution!

These look like bed bugs,call a professional for the best answer!

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsOctober 25, 2019
😎
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Bugs-on-New-Bed.html