Identifying Tiny Invisible Bugs

Please I need help identifying what's going on. I feel bugs on me at all times, and no matter how much I clean or shower, they won't go away. I thought it was gnats, but I shaved my whole body and they're worse! When I leave my home they go with me and all my friends even people I don't know can't stand to be near me. I shower like 6 times a day, so much that I'm out of soap, my washer broke, and my dryer. So I'm forced to stay home so I don't pass whatever it is.

My area is Las Vegas and it used to be home, now I can't stand to be in my home let alone my own room. Please help me, thank you.

Best Answer

Please, go to a doctor and tell him/her everything you are feeling and what you've done. It could be a serious medical condition.

Look up silver sol. You can drink it, put it in your food, clean with it...Anything and everything!! It's safe for all ages even new born babies. It's the best thing I have used yet.

We have had the same issue and now think that it is a parisite I just spent $420. dollars sending everything to a lab I've found on the floor shower has a yellow stains on ceiling I found some black bugs that looked like flys stuck in the way back of my dryer Clorox would not get them off but when I sprayed Listerine put the dryer on high for a few they were all released when I opened the dryer have me the idea to do it on myself crazy I know ...I still can't believe I did it !! But it sure showed the doctor I was not crazy when I said I felt like something was in my skin!!so I did this experiment with a small cotton swap soaked in a Listerine spearmint wrapped my arm in plastic wrap tight!.

heated it up with a blow dryer and to my astonishment a tiny bug like thing emerged from the opening of my bite...I took a tweezer quickly and pulled it out put in in a smalI Tupperware container with a little Listerine which made it green took it to the doctor who said it was not a worm he is treating myself and my daughter for parasites said hyphae fungus was the source told us to follow-up with dermatologist meantime like I said I just sent it to a lab to be tested will know for sure this Tuesday 2/6/18 stay posted!

My Age is 78 yrs..I am a female..I am 1 of 15 children..5 out of the 15 children have this problem- 6 counting my Mother. I think it to be hereditary..my symptoms which I have had for some 7 to 8 yrs...are invisible mites..they run only on my face, eyes, eye brows, up my nose, lips, in my ears, and crack of my butt and private female parts..They are never on my arms, legs, chest, head hair, back, and feet. They do NOT ITCH..ONLY BITE & RUN OVER PARTS OF MY BODY. I tried may things over the 7 - 8 years like Baths immediately after being outside, tea tree & neem oils, vinegar pour over me after a bath, Hydrogen Peroxide pour over me after a bath, rubbing alcohol pour over me after a bath, Epson Salt Bath, Sprayed myself with Misc. Bug Sprays, mopped the hardwood floors 3 to 4 time a day, move cushions, chairs, etc. out in a pontoon shed, placed furniture outside in the sun,I was treated with scabie prescriptions, treated myself with lice treatments, put garlic oil on, wore garlic cloves in my underpanties, sprayed all bed clothing.These mites would bite me (BUT LEAVE NO BITE MARKS) when you put on any treatment on the areas where they are they will bite you.

I have NOW FOUND A CURE FOR THESE MITES...Smother them by putting on body powder...I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder. YES !! I am aware of the cancer problem...I do not have any female organs..all of mine organs have been gone since 1977. If you try the powder then try some other brand of body powder..I powder myself & the bed clothes down before going to bed...After a few days of this body powder treatment the mites will be gone. BUT THE MINUTE I go outside I get them back...I don't know if the mites are Yard Mites or what...The odd thing about these mites they DO NOT BOTHER MY HUSBAND AT ALL...I think I will try spraying my back yard with an insecticide spray to kill any mites we may have in our back yard because that is when I have notice I get them. Read up on the medical word: Formication...but be careful in taking the drug Gabaentin...there are may terrible side effects in taking this drug...

What did the lab results say??

Anonymous

They are mites and rats carry them and it is almost impossible too get rid of them. My home was infested in a very short period of time. They multiply extremely fast all you need is one. A subdivision I lived in was doing yard work they had many logs together to help make strong dividing walls in different levels of Earth outside and when they cut the line that was holding the logs together rats came run out. They got on roofs in garages, in the walls anyway the could find a new home. After that ours and other units complained of being bitten.

I had an exterminator over and he found a dead one mite from the rats on my bed!!! I am a very clean person I hate them I hate bugs and am having an extremely hard time getting rid of them so far I can not. I have thrown away all clothes, carpets and anything with material. They attach themselves to everything and multiply incredibly fast. Hopefully the tea tree shampoo or anything teatree will kill them in existing clothes which are few because keep throwing them away and ivectrim or whatever else that person said works does because they are driving us nuts.

start taking vitamin B tablets it has helped me

Anonymous

it could be a side effect of a medication you're taking. i feel that way when I took Tylenol with codeine after a tooth surgery.

My husband has been fighting this for a long time. We use the
flea spray from Petsmart called Sentry Home. The spray makes it so the fleas don't mature and lay eggs. It takes a long time to get all the eggs that have already been layed to hatch and then not mature enough to lay more eggs.

He also uses a lint roller to pick up anything in the area, like the bed or chairs if you are being bit. He takes Benedryl for the reaction to the bites. I hope this helps!

If you do not see any bites, then you are allergic to something that you are coming in contact with and have dry skin. If you are not allergic to Avon skin so soft, (try a test on your skin first) rub this all over your body or find a moisturizer that helps your skin. Drink a lot of water - at least six 8 oz glasses per day. Make sure you double rinse your clothes in the washer and use less soap - I never use the amount they call for because it is too much. (also be careful about the softener you use). I use the Cheer free of All Free and, instead of softener, bounce free in the dryer (no scents!). I put the extra rinse on for the washer. Don't let people tell you it is in your head. If you do see bites, then there are - trust me - plenty of tiny bugs because in the first stages of their lives, for instance, fleas are tiny and you cannot see them - same for mites, bed bugs, etc. I vacuum and use Vets Best Spray that smells like peppermint and make sure you spray everywhere, including baseboards, with whatever bug killer you use.

PS - Could also be something you are eating but sounds like an allergy. Stop cleaning yourself so much because it is a vicious cycle and try Benadryl for itching.

I also live in Vegas as of about a month ago I've started noticing bites from something I can't seem to find... at first I thought it was mosquitoes but I can't see any mosquitoes I wonder what it could be I feel like I'm tired of finding bites everyday.

Dont listen to Jen Dino, sounds to me like shes implying its in your mind. I too live in vegas and have been suffering for 9 months now with practically identical bites. After visiting my doctor AND going to the emergency room, places where belittling instead of help seemed to abound, i finally figured out whats going on myself-for me its biting midges aka noseeums, sandflies, punkies and others. .Check them out online and if they dont fit check out springtails too. Wishing you good health and sleep filled nights and wishing i could be blissfully ignorant about such things again.

EXACT same time it started with me Connie!

Find a body salt scrub that has peppermint, tea tree oil & lavender. I like a brand called SHE it has a mint green label. Put on head to toe in shower & let dissolve into skin before rinsing. Use a scrubbie loofa. You will immediately feel relief.

Hi i have had this problem on and off for quite a few years my house was bombed with insecticides 4 times people from the university came and left sticky papers around the house and no one could find anything and I was the only one who could feel them despite living with my husband who never felt anything on him I read that dog shampoo for fleas helped and was bathing and washing my clothes in this it helped a little I thought l was going to have the problem for ever Drs told me it was a woman thing but l knew differently Then I remembered an elderly friend told me some years ago to take vitaminB to stop mosquitos biting you when l was going camping l thought maybe if l tried this it would help l started on a course of vitamin b1 and after a few days i noticed the biting crawley feeling had stopped i now take a vitamin b1 tablet every day and have only had 1 or 2 times when l thought they were coming back maybe there is something in the blood that changes when you do this l know it is helping me and l hope it can help someone else out there as l know how debilitating this problem is good luck Pat