Identifying a Bug Found in My Bed?

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt an itchy spot on my body which quickly grew from small to pretty big. I first thought bed bugs because I had them years ago before living where I am now (which I got rid off when I left for school). So I pulled back my blanket and found this singular bug that was not a bed bug, looked nothing like one in any state and it could also jump/fly. Overall, I just want some help identifying what it is.

It looks like a flea to me but it is also hard to tell from the picture you have given here. Like you said it is not a bed bug and that one is for sure. It could either be a gnat or a flea. I would say gnat because it can fly and both of these bugs do bite.

This painful bite came from a annoying flee! Check your home, you may need a treatment for the cause!

The fact there was only one bug I would not worry about. it.If there are more pop in a bag and take it to an exterminator.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsApril 9, 2020
😎
😷
🐛
👔
🎆
🌻