Identifying a Houseplant?

I have 4 plants that I got from someone and I just don't know what they're called so I would appreciate any help
Note: The first one is probably a normal plant while my guess for the other three is that they are some type of cactus.

The first one looks like a jade plant and the fourth I have always known as The Mother of Thousands!! Hope this helps!

Oh thanks! I suspected the fourth one to be either The Mother of Thousands or The Mother of Millions but wasn't sure which one. But are you sure about that Jade plant? Because mine has some kind of dark spots at the ending of each leaf while other pictures over the web seems to be completely green.
Thanks for the help, once again!

1 : Kalanchoe marmorata
2 : ? if that top new leaf is slightly pink it could be a (not really fit) poinsettia

3 : Yucca, possibly Yucca aloifolia or Yucca baccata
4 : Kalanchoe daigremontiana

Hope this helps !

Catherine

Oh thanks for the help!
Now I am certainly sure about the first and last one, thanks to you. But, about the second one, there's no way that it's a Poinsettia, that seems totally different (although my plant does show new leaves with a little pinky color as you say).
And for the third one, judging from the images over the Internet, it has high resemblance with Yucca aloifolia, although, the stem looks different from the one I see here.

the second plant looks like a plumeria

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantJune 26, 2016
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Houseplant-25.html