Identifying a Plastic Lion Wall Hanging with Clock

I have a 16x32 lion and roses cast clock frame. Does anyone know what this is? It's made of heavy plastic, gold. The paint has flaked in some areas. The top circle had a battery operated clock in it with, JH TAIWAN, which I think is just for the clock itself. The bottom oval was empty and the whole backing was missing. I found this in a thrift store.

The bottom of the frame looks like it had a mirror in it. If you still have the clock you can try and put a new mirror in it and repair the clock. You will need to get a new backing for the item or maybe it won't be necessary once the mirror has been added.

This is a reproduction of a Chinese guardian lion icon. This piece once a clock/mirror. You could refinish the look and use as is or get replacement parts so you can enjoy the piece!

Thank you!! I couldnt pass it up even though it was in rough shape. Im thinking that after I paint it, replacing the clock and using the mirror part for a bulletin board or something.

Definitely wont let it go unused. Thanks again!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousFebruary 21, 2020
🐰
🍀
🌻

Generated 2020-02-24 10:09:16 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

MiscellaneousCollectibles