Identifying a Tiny Black Bug

I found this bug on our bed. My daughter has been given antibiotics for these bites she has. This morning I found 2 more bites on her. I am just wondering if this is the culprit. We co-sleep and none of us have bites, only her.

It looks like a bedbug.

Weve had bedbugs before and this looks nothing like it. Its not flat. Its rounded at the top and it has wings underneath the top shell.

If you have a hardware or garden store near by, scoop some of the offending creatures into a jar, seal the jar tightly, double bag them and ask one of the experts at the store to help you identify them.

Once you know what you are dealing with, they can give you the best and safest solution to get rid of them so they stop preying on your punkin girl.

Hopefully there will be a natural solution vs. a chemical one because you have a small child in the house.

Whatever the solution, be sure to keep children and pets away from the area when you are treating it and for the recommended time frames. Good luck! Let us know what you learn!

I am looking up what these are too. They are NOT bed bugs. From what I found they are definitely a beetle. More than likely a black carpet beetle/black fur beetle. Which can cause infestation. They do not bite but their larvae irritates the skin looking like & feeling like a bite! Next one I find is going to the colleges entomology dept. at the college. That is the best way to identify your issue because even pest control do not know what most bugs are by looking at them and you will pay & pay if you dont treat for the right bug.

Remember pest control companies are in it to make money. And you are trying to get your house free of pests for your children and family. If you have the right identification then they can rid of them easier costing you less in the long run. Good luck : )
P.S. look up treatments for black carpet beetles(not carpet beetles but black fur beetles or black carpet beetles.)