Identifying an Old Barn Item?

We don't know what this tool was actually used for, or what it is called. Even our auctioneer doesn't know. It is in my dad's barn, and we are liquidating and selling everything, since he recently passed. It was his wishes to sell everything.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I saw this exact item on an episode of Home Improvement, where Wilson was getting rid of some of his "treasured items", and Heidi and Al were arguing over it...they called it a CHEESE WHIPPER.

This is a strange one to me - maybe other members will provide more information.
You can probably post your picture on one of these sites and find out quickly exactly what it was used for and maybe even information about value.
Reddit is a very good site but can be confusing so ask questions if you have problems:
www.reddit.com/.../

This is also a good site to try:
www.tractorbynet.com/.../

Post back if you find any answers.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousApril 16, 2021
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-an-Old-Barn-Item.html