Improving the Appearance of a Zero Gravity Chair

Category Furniture
Zero gravity chairs are known for their comfort. However, if you have one of the tubular frame and fabric styles you may want to dress it up to blend in with your decor. This is a guide about improving the appearance of a zero gravity chair.

My husband bought a zero gravity chair. I think it looks awful. He wants it in the living room. Our house is an open floor plan, so I can see this eyesore no matter where I am. It doesn't match any of our traditional wood furniture. It looks like a giant camp chair which would be okay, maybe, if we lived in a tent, but we don't. Does anyone have any idea for a covering of some sort that will minimize the hideousness of this thing?

By Stephanie

Answers

I get it, they're ugly, but have you sat in it? They're wonderful. My kids bought me one and they also bought a cover to fit it. My cover is royal blue, but see if maybe you can find a neutral color one. If I could get away with it mine would be in my living room too LOL. I don't have the space for it in the house but I kinda wish I did.

I have never seen one before, I will have to look one up and see what they look like.

Maybe you could put a huge plant of some sort by the chair, and then put little lights on the plant to make a distraction.

I know how it is to have a certain plan in mind and to see something that sticks out like a sore thumb. My best bet would be to use distraction, of another decor, to hide it's influence.

I just looked at it, and taking into consideration the length of it and how it sprawls everywhere, I can only suggest divorce...just kidding. I would not want that in my house either but as your husband might value comfort over style, well, maybe he is worth how awful the chair looks?

Posts like these make me glad I don't have a husband. LOL