Incubating Duck Eggs

I am incubating duck eggs. Firstly I have an egg with two embryos in it. Any advise on the best course of action as I'd love them both to survive? Also should I spray and cool my eggs now? It's day 11, if so to what degree do I cool them down?

Thanks.

According to this article, the eggs should be turned a minimum of 4 times a day. The temperature should be 99 degrees F and the humidity 84%. It should be kept like this for 25 days. I read nothing about cooking off the eggs day 11. Cornell university should have reliable information. ahdc.vet.cornell.edu/.../hatching.cfm

First, the sad news, the chances of both "embryos" surviving is highly unlikely. There is barely enough room for one baby duckling in an egg once it reaches the halfway point in the incubation process. Next, are you candling the egg and seeing the yolk sac? The yolk is not the embryo. Eggs should be kept at about 99 degrees and moderate to high humidity, but only need to be turned twice a day as a minimum.

You should not cool the eggs at all until the 28th to 30th day, generally, a good indicator is that you listen and when the peeping has become a pecking sound, the baby is trying to crack the shell. Your temp drop at that point should be no more than 5 degrees at most.

Post back what happened. It is probably too late for any advice but I am praying for the eggs!!