Indoor Playhouse Ideas

A table and a sheet can become a fun indoor playhouse. Or you can get more fancy and sew something up for later use. This is a page about indoor playhouse ideas.

When my toddler graduated from a crib to a twin mattress, I gave my older two children the worn out crib sheets. Earlier I'd brought home big boxes for them which they used to create a home, cutting out windows and entries. Then they used duct tape to secure the sheets for curtains and doors. It was a blast; they loved it! A person could also help them paint the boxes outside.

By Susan Streeter from Essexville, MI

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

My granddaughters love to make a play house with anything that you can put a blanket over, so I decided to sew a house that slips right over a card table. You can pick any kind of material, cut out the four sides, add different features to it, such as a door, window, mailbox, flowers, whatever. Then sew them together and to the top. They absolutely love it!

By Brenda Harder from El Dorado, KS

A playhouse slipcover over a card table

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21
Crafts Crafts For KidsAugust 1, 2015
🎂
🌻
📓