Playhouse Slipcover For Card Table

My granddaughters love to make a play house with anything that you can put a blanket over, so I decided to sew a house that slips right over a card table. You can pick any kind of material, cut out the four sides, add different features to it, such as a door, window, mailbox, flowers, whatever. Then sew them together and to the top. They absolutely love it!

By Brenda Harder from El Dorado, KS

I just want to let you know that you are creating memories. I was born to a bunch of grown siblings and one of my sisters made a doll house from a TP box and I got furniture for Christmas. I had "mahogany" dining room furniture and Mama made pillows and bedspreads for my bedrooms. The whole neighborhood wanted to play with my doll house. I was a spoiled and pampered child but I was never permitted to be rude or behave like a brat.I am 79 and I will never forget.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Crafts Crafts For KidsDecember 27, 2010
🌻
📓
🎂