Inexpensive Dog Teeth Cleaning in Sacramento?

I need to have my dog's teeth cleaned, but can't afford the outrageous prices I've been getting quoted. Isn't there a low-cost dental clinic in Sacramento or close by that understands dental care is important to a pet's health, but it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Thanks.

You are in California and most vets are going to charge about the same amount. The lowest I could find was $600 so I'm not sure what you are expecting to pay.
The least expensive cleanings are going to be the vets who do not use anesthesia as this is the very expensive part of the process. you should also check out Yelp as they have a lot of dentists listed but you will just have to make phone calls to see about their prices. You can Google Anesthesia free dog dental care with your zip code and find some site to check.
I have some sites listed that you might want to look over - but the only way to get a price is to call them.

www.drjyl.com/services-anesthesia-free-pet-teeth...

www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=dog+dental&find_loc...

www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Dog+Teeth+Cleaning...

Anonymous

Vaca Valley Vet, Vacaville charges $365.

Dental care for a dog is extremely expensive. Even buying a home care dental package to clean your dog's teeth is expensive. Most vets charge $600 for this service. However, if you buy a home care package they normally run around $179. This is still very expensive.

Here is an excellent article on how you can keep your dog's teeth clean.
www.thehonestkitchen.com/.../

Also read:
oxyfresh.com/.../
www.luckypuppymag.com/.../

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGK217YTIYI

Catsabouttown.org offers it for $600. According to them, other places charge twice that. Is there a veterinary school by you?

I live in Sacramento and its outrageous on what they are quoting. I moved here from Illinois and the teeth cleaning with anesthesia was $350.

Anonymous

Pets Dogs HealthAugust 16, 2017
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Inexpensive-Dog-Teeth-Cleaning-in-Sacramento.html