Information About Eatonia Sewing Machine?

I currently have an Eatonia sewing machine from T. Eaton Co./National Eldredge Sewing Machines. It was produced from the National Sewing Machine Company. On the shuttle I have that it is using an Eldredge E shuttle and I am curious as to the exact size of this. If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative.

Also I have seen a number of attachments for these National Eldredge E machines and I am curious if there is a zigzag attachment for them. If anyone can point me towards an actual manual for an Eldredge E National Sewing Machine (copy of course although an original would be much more desirable), I would very much appreciate the help.

Answers

It's strange, but on the Internet it is difficult to find even for money a manual for your Eldredge Model E. I see that manual for model B has been found for you. Maybe it really fits the model E too. Here is a free manual for an improved Eldredge B: d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/.../ImprovedEldredgeB.pdf

Answer this Question
Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 5, 2021
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-About-Eatonia-Sewing-Machine-1.html