ArtCollectibles

Information and Value of a Mary Jo Gimber Print

I am trying to find info and value of this.

Sorry for being really late to the party on this question!

I love learning more about artists and wonder if this piece isn't by a PA/NJ artist whose specialty (along with her husband) is rug hooking....Mary Jo and Karl Gimber.

If you google them you can see the amazing work they do! I am a HUGE fan of rug hooking and have (back in the day) designed my own rug patterns. That said, they are members of the New Jersey Rug Hooking Guild (link at the end of this message). Maybe someone from the guild could put you in touch with them to see if she is indeed the artist of your lovely print!!

If so, she could tell you how much the piece retailed for and that could help you if you are thinking about selling or insurance the piece! It is really pretty! Good luck!

The link is www.hcrag.com/contact.html