Instant Pot Meatloaf
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
June 30, 2018
This is by far the juiciest loaf I ever made. You can use other ground meats besides ground turkey, and vary the seasonings and liquid. It is great in the summer because it wont heat up the kitchen. Leftovers taste great cold.
I used one pound of meat. You can use more. Cooking time remains the same.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Facebook group
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup milk (I used leftover whey)
- tomato sauce or ketchup
- Combine all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Put 1/2 cup of water in the Instant Pot. Put a steamer in the pot.
- Shape a dish out of foil that will hold the meatloaf and its juices during cooking.
- Put the meatloaf in the foil dish.
- Put the meatloaf on top of the steamer. Spread tomato sauce or ketchup on the top.
- Pressure cook for 15 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.