Ironing Ribbons

When ironing ribbons that are difficult to lay flat try holding the end of the ribbon down with your thumb and pull the iron towards you. It's much easier than trying to push the iron forward over an unruly and wrinkled ribbon.

By ThriftyFun

You can also iron ribbons with a curling iron. Aunt Sharon from Texas

good ideas...thanks.You can also put the ribbon on the ironing board and push pins in each end to hold in place to iron.

By (Guest Post)

When I had 2 little girls I never ironed ribbons. When I washed and rinsed ribbon and placed on round jar pressing flat with my fingers [ribbon is wet] as I went around jar. Let it dry stuck to jar and when dry, just peel it off. Cathy from MA

An addition to the curling iron post. All that you have to do is to open the clip on your pre-heated curling iron, insert one end of the ribbon and pull it through.

If it's not badly wrinkled, you only have to do it once. But if once doesn't do the trick, simply repeat.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 23, 2005
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ironing-Ribbons.html